Integration with Attentive from Simon is primarily a self-serve process, with a couple steps managed by your account manager.
To get started sending SMS messages with Attentive, you first need
- An active Attentive account. Contact Attentive for more information.
- Your Simon customer profile modified to include fields for
phone_number. Contact your Simon account manager for help managing Datasets.
- Your Attentive contacts ingested into Simon, via SFTP. Contact your Simon account manager for support ingesting Attentive data.
Connect Simon and Attentive to close the loop and start sending SMS messages:
- Contact your Simon Data account manager to enable the Attentive integration.
- Log in to Simon
- From the left navigation expand Settings then click Integrations.
- Find Attentive in your list of available integrations.
- Click +add then Authorize. An Attentive window will open for you to complete the connection steps.
- Log in with your Attentive credentials.
- Authorize Simon Data’s access to your Attentive account.
Required Contact Fields
Please work with your Simon Data account manager to ensure the following fields exist on your contacts before attempting to send messages using Attentive.
- Phone number - Attentive requires that your contacts have the field
phone_numberavailable for all contacts who will receive messages.
Updated 4 months ago