Increase average order value using Simon Predict and Iterable
Increase average order value and diversity of product purchase by creating a segment of your most probable second-purchasers, then sending their three top product recommendations to Iterable.
- Use the Simon Predict Second Purchase Propensity model to create a segment of customers likely to purchase a second time
- Send these customers' three top product recommendations to Iterable for use downstream
- Segment knowledge
- Flow knowledge
- Iterable authenticated in Simon
- Create a segment using the parameters Simon Predict: Second Purchase buckets is medium:
- Create a flow.
- Select the segment you created in step 1.
- Choose a start date, then set the frequency to something like daily at noon.
- In Destination, select Iterable and Sync Contact Content.
- Include the fields: name and three recommended product fields then click OK. (Your product recommendation field names are custom and vary from organization to organization):
- Click Schedule.
Take it a step further
Send three un-purchased product recommendations to Iterable by using Jinja to customize the content.
Updated 25 days ago