In beta, with the drag and drop editor you can now:
- Create re-usable content blocks for your templates including headers and footers.
- View a new content type column indicating if your template was created with the Drag & Drop Editor or with HTML.
- Preview contact fields in templates.
- Convert any Drag & Drop template to HTML with the drop down next to Edit. Note, this action duplicates the template as an HTML template, and you can't convert HTML to Drag & Drop.
- Multi-key Flow and Journey actions now select all available fields by default. Hover over the information button to see what field is sending. Mapping takes effect in all existing flows, so anything you change is retroactive.
- Simon Mail bcc and cc fields can now render Jinja syntax.