Simon allows you to sync audiences to Attentive, creating dynamic subscriber lists that can be used for highly personalized SMS targeting. To do this, we use Simon’s Send File to Attentive (via SFTP) channel action to send a CSV that includes the phone numbers or emails of subscribers and the name of the corresponding segmentation list.
Please see Attentive’s Subscriber Segment Upload documentation for additional information.
- Re-engage customers who haven’t opened an email in 30 days
- Upsell to customers with low LTV
- Target your most loyal customers with a referral competition
- From the left navigation, expand Admin Center, then click Integrations.
- Scroll to Attentive SFTP then click +ADD.
- Complete the fields described below then click Save. If you authenticating multiple business units, review the next section.
This feature is currently in Beta. For more information, contact your account manager.
To authenticate multiple Attentive business units, follow the OAuth2 Authorization process (starting by clicking the Authorize button in credentials page) once for each Attentive account. This will take you to Attentive's site.
Make sure to have selected the right account before clicking on the yellow “Authorize” button in Attentive. If you switch accounts, then you will need to hit the browser’s back button to return to the authorization page with the right account selected.
Follow the authorization process for each account. Simon’s credentials page will show the accounts authorized so far, so you can determine if you need to authorize more accounts.
This page shows how to select the account you would like to send an SMS to in the channel action.
Updated 3 months ago