Simon supports reporting on email metrics in near real-time for any flows that are configured to send emails through Simon Mail or SendGrid.
- Sendgrid metrics are collected via SendGrid's webhook events. You can read SendGrid's documentation for more detail.
- Metrics are updated every 15 minutes.
Click into any flow with Simon Mail or SendGrid metrics as seen above, and you'll see individual flow level engagement metrics:
Note that if the flow is configured as a one-time message, the date range selector will not be displayed and all metrics will be computed over the entire lifetime of the flow. If this flow has multiple variants sending different emails, these numbers will represent the sum of metrics across all of those emails.
- Sends: the number of total messages delivered, dropped, and bounced
- Delivered: the number of total messages delivered (the rate is over sends)
- Undelivered: the sum of total messages bounced and dropped (the rate is over sends)
- Unsubscribed: the number of contacts who unsubscribed to this email (the rate is over sends)
- Open Rate: the percentage of contacts who opened this email out of total contacts who were delivered this email
- Unique opens: the number of contacts who opened this email
- Total opens: the number of total email opens (including cases in which the same contact opened an email multiple times)
- Opens per contact: the average amount of email opens per each contact who opened this email
- Click-to-open Rate: the percentage of unique contacts who clicked the email / unique contacts who opened the email
- Unique clicks: the number of contacts who clicked this email
- Total clicks: the number of total clicks (including cases in which the same contact clicked an email multiple times)
- Clicks per contact: the average amount of clicks per each contact who clicked this email
- First Send: the timestamp of the first email delivered by this flow
- Last Event: the timestamp of the most recent event for this flow
Updated 3 months ago