Use this action in a segment triggered or recurring flow, or a Journey, to add contacts to a new or existing Custom Audience.
- Identifiers available to sync are email address, hashed email address, phone number,IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers) and GAID (Google Advertiser ID).
- TikTok for business requires 1,000 custom audience matches to create a Custom Audience, however there's no way to confirm your match rate prior to choosing a segment.
Why 1000 matches?
- TikTok doesn't allow ads to run against audiences with a very small number of people due to privacy concerns and to ensure ad effectiveness.
- Running ads to a small audience may expose personal information, go against privacy policies, and not yield desired results due to insufficient data for optimization.
- Contacts are not removed from the Custom Audience when they exit the Journey. Be sure to also include the Remove Contact from Custom Audience action to your Journey.
- It takes one hour minimum to see your contacts added in TikTok.
|From the drop down, select the ad account to sync to. If you don't see the ad account you're looking for, submit a support ticket. To sync to more than one account, add additional actions to the flow.
|Audience Name (Flows only)
|By default, this matches the flow name. You can choose to use this default name or create your own.
|Audience Configuration (Journeys only)
|- Select Create a new List for a new list in TikTok, then give it a name.
- Select Use an existing List to choose from the audiences currently in your TikTok account. (Recently created lists may not be available in this drop down).
|Journey History Metadata (Journeys only)
|Custom context fields that are included along with action rows in journey history, very similar to data feed fields.
See Journey History Metadataa for more detail.
Channel actions behave differently when used in different flows. The table below describes this action's functions for each flow type.
|Adds contacts to the Custom Audience one time
|By segment membership:
When a newly added contact joins a segment, adds the contact to the Custom Audience
Doesn't remove data, including duplicates
Not available in event triggered flows
|Adds contacts to the Custom Audience on the cadence you set with the flow
Updated 3 months ago