There are two options for stopping a journey:
- Stop shuts down the journey and all contacts in the journey will stop receiving messages (sends that are happening right then will still complete, however).
- Drain prevents new contacts from entering the journey, but contacts who are already in the journey will continue to flow through it until they exit. When all contacts have exited the journey, it automatically stops.
To stop or drain a journey:
- Open the running journey.
- Click the ellipsis next to the title.
- Select Stop or Drain.
- A pop-up displays to confirm you want to stop or drain, and to let you know how many journey versions are currently running. Click cancel to return to the Journey, or Stop Journey/Drain Journey to proceed:
Updated 3 months ago