- From the left navigation, expand Campaigns then click Content.
- Choose an existing template to edit or click Create Template to start a new message.
- Choose Drag and Drop Editor the click Choose Builder. Once you choose this option, you can't switch to Template Editor (HTML and Jinja), but you can include HTML blocks in the drag and drop editor if you need to.
- The editor opens.
Review drag and drop editor for a UI overview.
- To begin, name your template. This is not your message subject, but something you can use to find the template again later in the content list.
- Click the cog to the right of the template name to edit the send and reply details:
- Subject: Type a subject line for message.
- Local Name: Choose any name to appear before the @ in your send email.
- Sending Domain: From the drop-down list, choose an email domain.
- Reply-to Email: Include an email to receive messages should your customer reply to your message.
- From Name: The display name you want to appear in your customer's inbox.
Continue to Message settings.
Updated 8 months ago
Did this page help you?