View the status of Simon systems and related third party apps at status.simondata.com.
This status page displays statuses for:
- Simon Data features (the app itself, event triggered flows, data pipes ingesting your data, etc.)
- Some third-party integrations (SendGrid, Airship, etc.)
We maintain all Simon statuses. Third-party statuses are reported on our status page as a convenience for you but they are maintained by their own individual vendors. If you see an outage reported for a third-party app, contact that vendor directly through your normal method for more detail.
Statuses are displayed for the previous 60 days (up to the current date). Hover over individual blocks to see more details on that day's status or incidents:
To view a record of uptime or reported incidents further back than 60 days, click View historical uptime, then select the Uptime tab and filter as needed or the Incidents tab for more detail.
The banner will display one of these statuses:
- All Systems Operational: No current incidents or delays
- Partial Outage: One Simon component or third-party integration is experiencing an outage.
- Degraded Performance: One component or third-party integration is experience a delay. (This does not track historically and is not communicated via status updates).
- Major Outage: All systems are experiencing an outage.
- Under Maintenance: One or more feature(s) has active maintenance or maintenance planned.
Incidents are updated as changes are made. Click on the incident link for more details.
To subscribe to incident updates via email (incident creation, updates, and resolutions) or text (incident creation and resolution only), click Subscribe to Updates:
Be sure to confirm your subscription in the confirmation email and by replying YES to the Statuspage text.
To unsubscribe, notify your account manager that you'd like to be removed.
You can also get updates via a webhook, Slack, Atom Feed, or RSS feed. This can be beneficial if you use a third-party app (like Pager Duty) to manage real-time operations. Ask one of your team's developers or IT support individuals to review these options and configure them for you.
Updated about 1 year ago